Celebrate the season with Blessed Bean Coffee! Autumn is the time of falling leaves, crisp, cooler air, and delicious coffee! Our "Taste of the Season" for Autumn includes four absolutely delicious flavors, specially chosen for you.
- Pumpkin Spice - The fall must have! Our Pumpkin Spice is a blend of pumpkin, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Apple Cinnamon Spice - Talk about yummy. We start with the fresh-sweet crisp taste of Fuji Apples, mix in just the perfect amount of cinnamon, and blend them together for an irresistible apple pie coffee like you've never had before.
- Cranberry Creme Brulee - Unique and wonderful, our cranberry creme brulee cofee combines the tart taste of cranberries with vanilla buttercream. You've never had one quite like this before!
- Maine Maple - From deep in the woods of Maine comes this simple yet so comforting flavor. Maple coffee is especially delicious first thing in the morning, a little sweetness to start your day!
You can enjoy all four of our Taste of the Season Coffees at a very special savings! Priced separately, they would cost $40.00, but we're knocking $5.00 off the top and giving you them for $35.00. AND, if you're located anywhere in the USA, we'll also ship them to you for free!
Enjoy Taste of the Season - Autumn and consider it as a special gift for a great friend. We can ship directly to them and include a note from you. They'll love it!
What makes our flavored coffee so special?
Many flavored coffees on the market are actually average to sub-standard coffees, which are then heavily flavored with artificial flavors to hide the fact that the coffee isn't very good. We don't do that. We start with a premium coffee bean, Colombian Supremo. Nothing but the best for you. Colombian coffee is good enough, but the Supremo is the best of the best of Colombian beans -- supreme even. They are the largest and most perfect, and create the smoothest coffee you can imagine.
We artisan roast your Colombian Supremo fresh daily in small batches, then add our flavor combinations.
Our flavors are:
- certified gluten-free,
- sugar-free (no sweeteners at all), and
We loved all the coffees. My regret is not asking for beans as I accidentally ordered the ground. Definitely worth buying though!
I’m so excited about these flavors. My close friends look forward to coffee from the Blessed Bean every holiday! I love how easy my shopping is knowing what they want ☕️!